Sunday 2 December 2012

Week #48

 Monday night treats // The bloggers face
 Selling this stuff on ebay // My Company goody bag 
 One from my gothic shoot // My advent calender! 
 Woops! Who put that up! // Frosty mornings are my favourite 
 Thursday's inappropriate outfit // Glitter nails 
This year we're going with silver decorations // Tah-dah! 
 Candy canes! // Carried to bed like a king 
 Mid morning bath // Cross overload 
 Awwh it's Santa! // Took a cuter one on my camera
Too much to remember! // Daniel wouldn't pose for photos 
 Love these cat ears in Urban Outfitters // Flyin' the flagggg 
 Birmingham's eye // Me and boyface 
 Jack Will's pretty wall art // Merry Christmas from Birmingham 
 Primark's blue polish is actually pretty good // Bought this top today, love the arms 
My Eiffel Tower of Olive Oil from Mum and Dad's trip to France


Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment